Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi to the airport

Options
  • 06-02-2019 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I moved to Dublin a few months ago and have mostly used public transport. I have a 6:30 flight on Friday and there isn't an airport shopper from carpenterstown that I know of. I called up nrc taxis but the man on the phone kept getting my details wrong and didnt seem to actually be listening to me. Their reviews online arent great, but ice also heard problems with pre booking with the mytaxi app. Any suggestion om the beat way to get to the airport??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

http://www.airporttaxi.ie

Plenty of other fixed fare options if you Google too...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I also live in D15 and always use mytaxi prebook. Worst problem was ten minutes late but I always allow plenty of time even for early morning flights

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

There's no need to prebook. There are loads of taxis available on mytaxi early in the morning

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

There's no need to prebook. There are loads of taxis available on mytaxi early in the morning

You lose nothing by pre-booking, so might as well. If it falls through, then go back onto MyTaxi and look.

Advertisement