Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim Final Bill Credit

• 06-02-2019 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi
    One of the accounts in the household moved out to a different network on 31/12.
    Received a Final Bill from eir with a credit of 9.20 on it.
    How can I claim this credit.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Call customer care team on 1901 (1905 for mobile). You will have to provide account details (BIC, IBAN), and they will send the money owed.
    I closed my account in November, received the final invoice in December, and had the amount credited in early January.

People on social media or chat cannot really help you, as they will not have a secure way to collect your bank details. Phone is the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

JoyPad wrote: »
    Call customer care team on 1901 (1905 for mobile). You will have to provide account details (BIC, IBAN), and they will send the money owed.
    I closed my account in November, received the final invoice in December, and had the amount credited in early January.

People on social media or chat cannot really help you, as they will not have a secure way to collect your bank details. Phone is the only way.

Been on hold for about an hour at this stage...this was just second option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi
    One of the accounts in the household moved out to a different network on 31/12.
    Received a Final Bill from eir with a credit of 9.20 on it.
    How can I claim this credit.
    Many thanks.
    Hi Dublin_person, 

If you could PM the following details I can check if I can process the refund?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement