Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music lessons Waterford City and County

Options
  • 06-02-2019 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

Does anybody know of a place or person who provides saxophone lessons in Waterford city or county. Already been in touch with WIT. Their lesson times are fixed and the hours do not suit me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Hello,

Does anybody know of a place or person who provides saxophone lessons in Waterford city or county. Already been in touch with WIT. Their lesson times are fixed and the hours do not suit me.

Thanks.

Have your tried WAMA? Prices might not be the cheapest but i did lessosm with them but found them to be pretty good. They have a lot of selection which is their strongest point tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

Have your tried WAMA? Prices might not be the cheapest but i did lessosm with them but found them to be pretty good. They have a lot of selection which is their strongest point tbh

Thanks for the info. Did you get saxophone lessons there? I've checked their website and saxophone is not listed in the instruments they teach.

Advertisement