Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run away, EIR is the worst ISP company

• 06-02-2019 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23

EIR is a bad joke, i am fustrated and angry because this is a scam, Since last week i am waiting a thecnician to try to fix the problems that I have since EIR installed me the fibre on 28/01/2019, since first moment this is a nightmare, I am today ringing EIR trying to cancel my contract waiting long hours and no one answer me,  and no one do the job, I must to cancel my contract before tomorrwe because I am not going to pay 12 months of contract, paying the higest price in broadband 1000mb for one service that they are not giving me since first day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Fralmar wrote: »
    EIR is a bad joke, i am fustrated and angry because this is a scam, Since last week i am waiting a thecnician to try to fix the problems that I have since EIR installed me the fibre on 28/01/2019, since first moment this is a nightmare, I am today ringing EIR trying to cancel my contract waiting long hours and no one answer me,  and no one do the job, I must to cancel my contract before tomorrwe because I am not going to pay 12 months of contract, paying the higest price in broadband 1000mb for one service that they are not giving me since first day.
    Hi Fralmar, 

I have responded to your other post. 

Grainne

Advertisement