Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satanta and eir

• 06-02-2019 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How do I get my account number from eir for my satanta sports account. I signed u to satanta sports years ago used it on my sky tv and with the go app stopped using the app but always watched on tv I noticed that eir bought satanta over and u was never told this in writing with email or anything. I had no contact at all from eir. This but didn’t bother me so much only for the fact that I was orginally paying €19.99 for the service. Then it went up without me being told and up again now it’s €30 I’m paying with still no contact about the contract change they made. I also rang up to ask them about it but all I got was do u have ur eir number no I don’t have it as it’s a satanta account I spend 4hrs in the phone trying to contact eir about my account and still got nowhere they don’t have an account for me yet I can access the eir sports on my tv and they take money from my account. I have no way of knowing how to get this account number so I can ask eir about it. Anybody know how I can do this.
    Also I think I should go to a solicitor or something about the increase without telling me as over the time I have had it I’m paying an extra €10 a month and would like that money back.
    Any help would be great or for an eir person to see this and contact me twitch sorting it and a refund

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Cormac1989 wrote: »
    How do I get my account number from eir for my satanta sports account. I signed u to satanta sports years ago used it on my sky tv and with the go app stopped using the app but always watched on tv I noticed that eir bought satanta over and u was never told this in writing with email or anything. I had no contact at all from eir. This but didn’t bother me so much only for the fact that I was orginally paying €19.99 for the service. Then it went up without me being told and up again now it’s €30 I’m paying with still no contact about the contract change they made. I also rang up to ask them about it but all I got was do u have ur eir number no I don’t have it as it’s a satanta account I spend 4hrs in the phone trying to contact eir about my account and still got nowhere they don’t have an account for me yet I can access the eir sports on my tv and they take money from my account. I have no way of knowing how to get this account number so I can ask eir about it. Anybody know how I can do this.
    Also I think I should go to a solicitor or something about the increase without telling me as over the time I have had it I’m paying an extra €10 a month and would like that money back.
    Any help would be great or for an eir person to see this and contact me twitch sorting it and a refund
    Hi Cormac1989, 

You will need to contact Setanta on 0818203040

This team will be able to assist you. 

Grainne

Advertisement