Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help need to stop deletion of songs from ipos touch

Options
  • 06-02-2019 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Hopefully I can get some help here. We're having a problem in our house where 2 kids are deleting songs from Ipod touch devices. (Don't really want to get into the "teaching them not to" discussion here because there are issues with that that aren't relevant here.)

For a while I was baffled because we didn't know that you could delete songs from the device without connecting to iTunes. From web searches it appears that this option to swipe (left or right - can't remember) on the song or artist or holding the name down would bring up a delete option since iOs 5 or 6 I think. There doesn't appear to be a way to turn off this option so I'm wondering if anyone could recommend an alternative music player app which DOESN'T have a delete option that I could replace the Apple Music App with and still use iTunes as normal?

Advertisement