Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment problems

• 07-02-2019 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

I tried to fund my pay as you go meter today through the app on my phone and got an error twice. I now have two pending transactions on my bank account and no money on my meter. I am currently using emergency credit since the payments wont go through. This is the first time this has happened but it is very unfortunate that your app errors out like this and the bank takes my money. What can I do to get the money to go through?

The error message I keep getting is "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.". I have tried on the website and the app on my phone. Each time I try it takes the money from my bank account but doesnt add it to my meter.

I have two "06 Feb 19 POS Electricity Topup, DUBLIN 18 20.00 pending" on my bank account.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi stormwire, 

We're sorry to read this. 

We have limited access to the Pay As You Go system in this department. For any account specific queries relating to Pay As You Go, we recommend calling our colleagues in the dedicated department on 1850 372 372 or 01 8529534. They will be able to check if a code has been generated for you.

If a code has not been generated, it is likely the money did not reach Electric Ireland and the money will be refunded into your bank account by Payzone. Payzone maintain and manage the payment portal for Electric Ireland. 

We regret any inconvenience.

If you have any general questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stormwire

Hey Aoife,

Thanks for getting back to me. I rang them and the money had gone through it just didnt send out a code. They gave me the codes to enter and the money is now on my meter. Thanks for the help.

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Stormwire, 

You are very welcome. 

Thank you for letting us know - we're glad to read that the issue has been resolved.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement