Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 Months contract ends soon

• 07-02-2019 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I have really big problem to call to 1901. Every day trying to call and I have to wait 30 minutes in queue, which is so disappointing. Is there any other way to do following?

All I want is just to continue actual contract but I don't want to pay standatd fee as 78 euros.

As far I was paying:
    Your bundle: eir Complete Broadband & Phone
    12 month contract eir Fibre and eir Talk: 15 Mar 2018 - 15 Mar 2019
    Promotion(s)
    - 36 Euro off for 12 months
    - Online - 5 Euro off for 6 months
    Promotional price - €42.00 (Inc. VAT)

but I don't want to pay following after my contract ends.
    Standard price thereafter - €78.00 (Inc. VAT)

So, is any eir representative could take an action here? It is very hard to get someone on 1901

Regards
    Karol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

cry5t41 wrote: »
    Hi

I have really big problem to call to  1901. Every day trying to call and I have to wait 30 minutes in queue, which is so disappointing. Is there any other way to do following?

All I want is just to continue actual contract but I don't want to pay standatd fee as 78 euros.

As far I was paying:
    Your bundle: eir Complete Broadband & Phone
    12 month contract eir Fibre and eir Talk: 15 Mar 2018 - 15 Mar 2019
    Promotion(s)
    - 36 Euro off for 12 months
    - Online - 5 Euro off for 6 months
    Promotional price - €42.00 (Inc. VAT)

but I don't want to pay following after my contract ends.
    Standard price thereafter - €78.00 (Inc. VAT)

So, is any eir representative could take an action here? It is very hard to get someone on 1901

Regards
    Karol
    Hi cry5t41

My apologies about the delay in getting through to our call centres, we are currently experiencing a high volume of customer enquiries resulting in longer waiting times.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to re-bundle or change your existing services here on this channel. You would need to speak with a member of our customer care team directly on 1901.

You can view our latest deals and bundles for existing customers here.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

OP - You need to look at the competitors

If you are going to stay with Eir then you need to be prepared for long calls waiting on the customer care team.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cry5t41

BronsonTB wrote: »
    OP - You need to look at the competitors

If you are going to stay with Eir then you need to be prepared for long calls waiting on the customer care team.
    @BronsonTB you right, the only solution is go to other company. 

Maybe they will finally understand how to treat clients, from other way I doubt,  when I read this forum and I can see how long the problem exists.

Advertisement