Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

300mb ultra upload speed

• 07-02-2019 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi ,
      Can any tell me the upload speeds for the FTTH ultra 300mb package? 

Our are has been activated with FTTH and researching into the best providers. I was on the Sale web chat there but the operator was clearly give me downlaod sppeds and seem to not have a clue in regards what an upload speed was. Does not bode well for selecting eir as the provider. 

Also is there a cap on the usage with that package like 1TB or is it truly unlimited. 
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'm getting between 45-50mb upload on the 300 package

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi ,
      Can any tell me the upload speeds for the FTTH ultra 300mb package? 

Our are has been activated with FTTH and researching into the best providers. I was on the Sale web chat there but the operator was clearly give me downlaod sppeds and seem to not have a clue in regards what an upload speed was. Does not bode well for selecting eir as the provider. 

Also is there a cap on the usage with that package like 1TB or is it truly unlimited. 
    Regards
    Hi GoldenGreen, 

Details on all of our plans can be found here

All of our fibre plans are unlimited. There are no caps on our current bundles

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement