Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi could a rep please assist me I need to port a number EIR Business --> EIR Billpay

• 07-02-2019 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi
    I have 2x mobiles which were part of an old business contract (now elapsed)
    I own the handsets (i.e. they are already network unlocked)

The mobiles are no longer needed BUT I would like to retain the 2x numbers and re-task them as I've had them for 10+years and brought them to EIR

I would like to now simply avail of the current billpay sim only deals on offer with EIR but I cannot see how to port them online as the workflow doesn't offer EIR as an option (just voda, etc..)

I was informed previously on the 1800 support line that the way to achieve this was to:
    1) first purchase a PAYG sim and port to that followed by 2) porting the PAYG to Billpay sim
    but I can't see how to achieve this online anyway as it doesn't permit EIR --> EIR anything

can you help pls?

thanks,
    Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

martco wrote: »
    Hi

The mobiles are no longer needed BUT I would like to retain the 2x numbers and re-task them as I've had them for 10+years and brought them to EIR

I would like to now simply avail of the current billpay sim only deals on offer with EIR but I cannot see how to port them online as the workflow doesn't offer EIR as an option (just voda, etc..)

I was informed previously on the 1800 support line that the way to achieve this was to:
    1) first purchase a PAYG sim and port to that followed by 2) porting the PAYG to Billpay sim
    but I can't see how to achieve this online anyway as it doesn't permit EIR --> EIR anything

can you help pls?

thanks,
    Martin
    Hi Martin, 

My apologies your post was not responded to. 

Were you able to get this resolved since your post? 

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭martco

Hi

can you help pls?

thanks,
    Martin
    Hi Martin, 

Thanks,
    Grainne
    Hi Grainne,
    only partially so I could still use some assistance please. 
    It's been a fairly painful experience so far for something so simple....virtually impossible to manage over the phone...on the plus side however I do have a case ID I can give you which I'm sure once u have it you will be able to close the issue
    thanks,
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭martco

Hi

can you help pls?

thanks,
    Martin
    Hi Martin, 

Thanks,
    Grainne

PM SENT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi

can you help pls?

thanks,
    Martin
    Hi Martin, 

Thanks,
    Grainne

PM SENT
    Hi Martin, 

I have received your PM. 

I will look into this and will get back to you. 

Grainne

Advertisement