Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a loan

Options
  • 07-02-2019 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm looking to apply for a small loan of 1000 euro. I'm currently inbetween jobs and my next job won't start until the 4th of March. The loan would be used to cover my rent and groceries until that time. I don't have much money in my account at the moment either. Would I eligable for a loan under this circumstance? And if so what kind of loan would I apply for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi DesB17

Thanks for your post this afternoon.

It's difficult to give a direct answer here as with each application there are many factors involved.

We would suggest giving a call to our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 our colleagues will be available until 8pm this evening. An Advisor will be happy to go through options with you.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement