Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmore Area, Beaumont

Options
  • 07-02-2019 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've noticed the properties for sale in Kilmore, are significantly cheaper than Whitehall, Drumcondra and other areas of Beaumont nearby.

Is this area safe or is there any problems with it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭circadian

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've noticed the properties for sale in Kilmore, are significantly cheaper than Whitehall, Drumcondra and other areas of Beaumont nearby.

Thanks.

I live nearby and it seems grand on the most part. Last week I saw a crowd of teenagers making their way through from the Oscar traynor road all dressed up, possibly going to a house party but it didn't seem to be something to be alarmed about. My concern would be the proximity to areas of Coolock at Northside which in my limited experience aren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

I live in Kilmore - no major issues and currently selling two houses there and sgrntvreckons will sell very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks.

Nowhere in Beaumont is unsafe, I've several relatives who live in different parts of it, it's just about the most boring suburb in Dublin but is safe

Advertisement