Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comreg

• 07-02-2019 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I would encourage all dissatisfied Eir customers to register their issue with the Regulator. This company has been treating it's customers appallingly and the only way this will change is if they start getting fined for their incompetence and/or completed disregard for their paying customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

Im my experience, Eir, won't deal with issues unless comreg involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Giveaway wrote: »
    Im my experience, Eir, won't deal with issues unless comreg involved
    I personally believe the Minister for Communications needs to step in. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Deiseboy01 wrote: »
    I would encourage all dissatisfied Eir customers to register their issue with the Regulator. This company has been treating it's customers appallingly and the only way this will change is if they start getting fined for their incompetence and/or completed disregard for their paying customers.
    Hi Deiseboy01, 

Sorry to hear you feel this way. 

Is there anything that I can help you with here? 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭HBC08

Hi Deiseboy01, 

Sorry to hear you feel this way. 

Is there anything that I can help you with here? 

Grainne

Hi Grainne,

you guys seem to be fairly busy over there the last few months so let me field this one for you.

*copies and pastes*

We are sorry about the inconvenience.
    please call 1901

Advertisement