Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit report confusing.

• 07-02-2019 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I have just received a copy of my credit report from icb, and to say it's a little confusing is an understatement. I consolidated 2 loans into one about 5 years ago and was having difficulty with a couple of payments. It has all been sorted out and I am still in the process of paying it off, as the bank were very understanding of my situation.

I had agreed a weekly sum until the loan is paid off, however long it took. I still have about two years to go but since I restructured I haven't missed a single payment. Now according to the most recent payment profile codes on the report I am 4 months in arrears. Surely this is a mistake is it not ?

Or is it saying that I'm in arrears simply because it has exceeded the original 5 year term of the loan. There is no credit score on the report either. The bank is going to call me back tomorrow to discuss the issue.

I have applied for car finance a couple of times through different finance companies and was refused on 3 occasions.

Any advice anyone. ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Advertisement