Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Current Account

Options
  • 08-02-2019 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a 2nd current account on my on line banking. This will be a new account just to transfer small amounts of money into every now and again. Previously there was an easy option to set up a 2nd account without the need to scan through proof off address and ID. Is this option gone?
    I know I can set up a savings account but the only savings account option seems to be to only have a standing order every month whereas I would like an account to randomly transfer varying small amounts into. Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a 2nd current account on my on line banking. This will be a new account just to transfer small amounts of money into every now and again. Previously there was an easy option to set up a 2nd account without the need to scan through proof off address and ID. Is this option gone?
    I know I can set up a savings account but the only savings account option seems to be to only have a standing order every month whereas I would like an account to randomly transfer varying small amounts into. Any help appreciated

Hi jeff bingham,

Thanks for getting in touch.

When you're logged on to 365 Online you can apply for a second current account under the Apply Online option. The account should be opened and visible on your profile within a couple of days.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement