Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel

• 08-02-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I have been on hold for 36 minutes trying to cancel my contract. Why wont someone pick up the phone??? I made a complaint about this before and it went ignored.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

cnlbel wrote: »
    I have been on hold for 36 minutes trying to cancel my contract. Why wont someone pick up the phone??? I made a complaint about this before and it went ignored.
    Hi cnlbel.

My apologies about the delay in getting through to our call centres, we are currently experiencing a high volume of customer enquiries resulting in longer waiting times.

Alternatively, you may also look at our help and support page here where we’ve outlined how you can cancel your eir services including notice periods and associated charges.

-Ahren

Advertisement