Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan

Options
  • 08-02-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I was just wondering how long it takes for approval for a personal loan. I applied on Monday and got a message on Tuesday asking for proof of my ppsn number. I sent back the relevant documents and haven't heard anything since, it's now friday. Anyone been in a similar situation, I've checked my spam email and there's nothing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Louisewalker for getting in touch with your query.

Once the PPSN has been received and added to our application an update should be received within 48 business hours. You can also give the Team a call on 0818 200 334 and an Advisor be happy to check progress for you. The Team are available until 8pm this evening and tomorrow 10am-2pm.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

It's one of the slowest loan processes I have ever undertaken.
    So far 8 days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Bojill wrote: »
    It's one of the slowest loan processes I have ever undertaken.
    So far 8 days...

We are very sorry if your loan has taken longer to be processed than expected. Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis and as soon as an update becomes available this will be provided to you. If you would like an update in relation to the application you can give our Lending Team a call on the number provided above and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to get in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen.

Advertisement