Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returned equipment but still received a bill

• 08-02-2019 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I returned my equipment on 3rd January but i just received a bill for 60e for the same equipment. I tried calling your customer care but because Im no longer a member i could not get through. I talked to someone on web chat and all he could tell me was that it showed the modem as pending and once they sort this out the bills will stop coming, i asked him for assuarances that i will not keep getting charged while this issue is been sorted and he said i will not keep getting charged as long as the modem issue is resolved. I asked him when this will be resolved and he told me when they resolve the modem issue. Im not a professional on going round in circles but i suspect this is going round in circles. Is there anyone who can help me with this? 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

This happened to me last year. I called and picked the option for sales who then put me through to somebody. I told them I had the receipt for sending the equipment back and they cancelled the amount straight away. I still got a bill the following month for €0.00 but I just ignored it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kaboom51

Thank you, ill try going the sales route and hopefully it gets resolved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi kaboom51,

In order for me to assist you can please PM the following information:
    1. Account number
    2. Account name
    3. Date of birth
    4. Address
    5. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    -Andre

Advertisement