Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Billing disgrace

• 08-02-2019 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,  I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up for.  Eir have cut off my iternet due to not paying the amount due though I had paid the agreed amount for the bundle I had signed up for.  They credited me for that though never refunded me for the time without the internet which affected my whole family.  I spend my days trying to get this fixed, speaking to irate customer sales people and here I am again thinking I had it fixed,  to again receive my new bill on the INCORRECT  bundle again.  no one seems to have the access to help me.   1901 state they can't do anything and the chat line states they don't have the access and the sales person is rude and said more or less its not his problem.  DISGRACE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi melaine o sullivan,

I am very sorry to hear about this situation, I do apologise. If you could PM the following information:
    1. Account name
    2. Account number
    3. Date of birth 
    4. Can you confirm you're the account holder
    5. Address

Once I get this, Id happily assist you on this matter.
    -Andre

Advertisement