Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan/ veggie bacon

Options
  • 08-02-2019 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Has anyone seen veggie or vegan bacon in Irish shops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

have you had a look in Tesco?

Moodley Manor do a "Badass Bacon" that is supposedly on sale in Tesco! I've had it before at a street market and thought it was great - this is coming from a meat eater!! My vegetarian friend loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Feets

Cheers, I havent seen it in Tesco and we have a massive one near by, maybe I am looking in the wrong fridge tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

Feets wrote: »
    Cheers, I havent seen it in Tesco and we have a massive one near by, maybe I am looking in the wrong fridge tho.

I haven’t looked in store myself but have seen it available for online orders and keep seeing people posting pictures on instagram

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Also available in Dunnes Stores in the Nourish Section cpl of different brands avail

Advertisement