Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Limerick Run 2019

• 08-02-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

Today I registered to do the 6-mile run this May. I am looking for a charity that I could raise money for in the process. I last ran in 2014 in aid of Milford Hospice, though my friend who organised the sponsorship cards & the like is now living elsewhere.

I was just wondering if anyone on here is participating, & if so, what charity or organisation are you getting on board with?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Not participating but please consider Clionas Foundation. My boss set it up in honour of his late daughter.

They provide financial assistance for the non-medical stuff. Tremendous people. Helping those who are in dire need!

On the web and Facebook!

Advertisement