Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-furb Phones

Options
  • 08-02-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Do people actually buy Phones off Ebay? Would I be stupid to buy a Refurb Phone and not a brand new one?

I suppose there's always a slim slight chance Seller is very genuine and there's a genuine reason for sale... And maybe it is brand new and has never been used for whatever reason.... Do people actually buy Phones off Ebay? Should I just forget about Ebay idea and pay reputably in a reputable Phone-Shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭G-Man

Many a reputable phone dealer on ebay, who operate great no quibble return policy.. I have bought several there and returned no problem. A lot of the responsibility is the seller side, moreso when they operate a store there...

Buying a phone of an unknown on ebay.... Well thats a different story..

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Turbohymac

Try fonez. There in cork and galway. Got a very decent s7 about 18 months ago for 360 and 1 year warranty..I think there now selling the s7 for 290. Also got my wife an s8 ...used corporate model.. 560 but definitely as new..
    Worth a look..

Advertisement