Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I had an interview with Cluid Housing Today

Options
  • 08-02-2019 4:51pm

Hello, first off I hope I am posting in the right place. I had an interview for a property with Cluid the interview was in the actual house and fell in love with it straight away.

They basically me asked would I be happy here and it’s quiet area and told me how much my rent would be and the house is bare and what they could give me to get me on my feet and showed me around.

When leaving they said they had other people to interview and would let me know if I got it or not and I would have to be Garda vetted I’ve never been in trouble so that’s not a problem, had anyone here ever dealt with Cluid or got a house with Cluid before?

My heart is in my throat and waiting for my phone to ring. I hope I’m fortunate enough to get it.

Could I be waiting a few weeks to hear anything or is it a matter of days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 a03bf524

Hi,

I was told they let you know within 2 weeks of interview.

Can I ask what type of questions they asked you ? Did it take long ?

Advertisement