Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Negative Bill after close account

• 08-02-2019 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I have receive my last bill after close my account.

The balance is 49,19€

I have tried to contact with Customer Care through the chat but the service is disgraceful (one of your agents ask me for my "bloody" account number... 4 different agents have told me that my information is not matching their records.. they said my name or my address is incorrect or has misspellings.. even my name!!

I actually believe that as soon as I mentioned a refund of my last bill, they don't want to give any more information and give me excuses to close the chat.. 

Can anyone help me please.

(Snipped)

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Chirla wrote: »
    Hi, 

I have receive my last bill after close my account.

The balance is 49,19€

I have tried to contact with Customer Care through the chat but the service is disgraceful (one of your agents ask me for my "bloody" account number... 4 different agents have told me that my information is not matching their records.. they said my name or my address is incorrect or has misspellings.. even my name!!

I actually believe that as soon as I mentioned a refund of my last bill, they don't want to give any more information and give me excuses to close the chat.. 

Can anyone help me please.

(Snipped)

Thanks,
    Hi there

Could you please PM the following account information and I will look into this for you.

Eir account number:
    Full name on the account:
    Date of birth:
    Full postal address:
    Could you please confirm you are the account holder

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chirla

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there Carmen.

Could you please PM the following account information and I will look into this for you.

Eir account number:
    Date of birth:
    Full postal address:

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi Ahren,

Thanks for your response.

I already provide you all the information requested.

Thanks,
    Carmen

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Ahren,

Thanks,
    Carmen

Hi there,

I have deleted your account number from your post. Please contact the rep via private message to provide details requested above, including your account number.

You can send a private message by hovering over their username and selecting "send private message" from the dropdown menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there Carmen.

Eir account number:
    Date of birth:
    Full postal address:

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi Ahren,

Thanks,
    Carmen
    Hi there Carmen.

Thank you, I have received your PM and will respond to you there now.
    -Ahren

Advertisement