Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

km79 wrote: »
    Who was your captain? If he played then VC remains on single score

Mane.. I always thought VC got some points extra also.. my bad didn't know that.. cheers lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

67(-4)....another omnishambles of a GW.

OR down to 66K and what had been healthy leads in my 2 main money leagues have now been totally eroded....thanks a lot Aguerio ;-)

Going without Kun and Pogba the last 2 weeks has been costly, although I'm more annoyed right now about Kola sh1tting the bed (and then setting the bed on fire) in the last minute against Huddersfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

58 (-4) and down from 18k to 28k.

That's now 15 red arrows in 17 gameweeks. I really don't know what to do anymore. :( I feel as if most of my decisions are going against me. At least I can take a break from it for a while and recharge the batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

77pts, up to 26k. Keeping it very steady lately which I'm very happy with. Distance between me and main leader down to 14pts. I've used WC, he has used FH. Interesting times ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

51 in the end. Miserable. Fell from 68k to 101k. Was 33k three weeks ago. Bit of a slide after my late wildcard bounce to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

72 sees my team get a small rise to 69,000s. Going for Aubemeyang over Aguero as my Kane replacement has proved to be a major mistake but think I'll captain Aubemeyang the next week to give him a chance to make up for the lost points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

69 takes me from 890 to 1.1k.

not happy with the last 2 GWs, falling from 440, but meh. without Aguero or Sterling, it's as good as I could reasonably hope for, though Barnes over Digne as my first sub was a costly mistake. i've luckily not had many of those this season, so I'll take this on the chin and move on.

happy to take a break for a fortnight now. with all chips intact, it's going to be a fierce run-in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

69 all out. Should hve got in the 80s . Kolas let me down and McNeil on bench

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

71 (-4) sees a small OR rise to 200K but lots of green and red arrows in other leagues. strange GW

Advertisement