Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric radiators

• 09-02-2019 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I just bought my new apartment with electric heat. In the rooms panel heater the common area's storage heaters placed currently.
    I would like to change them for newer more energy efficient heating system.
    I lookedup and what I find is , they have this ATC electric radiators- but even the bigest is not suitable in a room bigger then 18 cubic metres.
    Another one is the german electric radiators called Technoterm Lucht Lhz - these are seems to be decent enough.
    Please share your experiences with this radiators. Im thinking to change mine to this geman one but I would like to hear some experiences, how much does it cost to run. I would appreciate for any advise.
    Thanks.

More information about the radiators electricheatingsolutions ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi butterfly022,

Thanks for contacting us on Talk To Electric Ireland.

Electric Ireland is an electricity/gas billing company, so if you are a customer and have an account query, do let us know here on Boards.

We do not have information regarding specific brands of heaters, however we recommend posting on the Boards.ie Electrical forum.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement