Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Adios Ricky Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Why

Money and I also want to free up a liverpool spot for TAA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Money and I also want to free up a liverpool spot for TAA.

Is there no other transfer needed more for next week than that ?
    Assume you have AWB and no other playing keeper ?
    It's a no for me

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I've got Guaita and AWB and I'm going to have sell one soon to free up room for PVA and Spacecraft :)

Is there no other transfer needed more for next week than that ?
    Assume you have AWB and no other playing keeper ?
    It's a no for me

I dont have AWB and yes no other playing keeper.

I dont have AWB and yes no other playing keeper.

Have you Robertson

• Advertisement

Have you Robertson

No I have Alisson mane and salah. Id prefer TAA or robertson over Alisson.

No I have Alisson mane and salah. Id prefer TAA or robertson over Alisson.

Robertson is the one to own but he is very expensive now
    I don't know
    It's gw27 next week and you are swapping out a player with a game ......to then at some stage bring in another defensive player from the same team. One who is far from rotation proof of Liverpool progress in Europe. So 2 transfers out of 11 FT
    I think you should just stick with Alison (ignore next week's fixture ). You have a keeper with a game for very gameweek. And 2 extra free transfers .

7 clean sheets all season for Palace too

Robertson is the one to own but he is very expensive now
    I don't know
    It's gw27 next week and you are swapping out a player with a game ......to then at some stage bring in another defensive player from the same team. One who is far from rotation proof of Liverpool progress in Europe. So 2 transfers out of 11 FT
    I think you should just stick with Alison (ignore next week's fixture ). You have a keeper with a game for very gameweek. And 2 extra free transfers .

Ill reconsider wont be doing anything till after Fa cup. It may make sense to -4 and upgrade my sub keeper to get in a keeper with a good fixture this week as Ill need a 2nd keeper for when I BB. I currently have Speroni and nothing in the bank so it has to be -4.

7 clean sheets all season for Palace too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Nalz wrote: »
    Anyone wildcarding™

Just activated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

SlickRic wrote: »
    I'm going to find this rough. Currently 5 players in Utd/Liverpool game.

Rashford ----> Auba may be how I go, assuming he's ok by next week.

I had 6 in that game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Pissartist wrote: »
    Free hit

Have 12 players playing next week but still toying with the above as a result of the LIV UTD fixture clash in which I have 6 players.

I think on balance it would probably be a mistake though as there'll be another short gameweek at some stage where I'll struggle to get XI

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Dunno why people are worried about having a lot of man u and Liverpool players. Are you all assuming it's gonna be another borefest? I reckon it will have a few goals in it so unless you have double Liverpool defence I don't see a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Islander13 wrote: »
    Have 12 players playing next week but still toying with the above as a result of the LIV UTD fixture clash in which I have 6 players.

I think on balance it would probably be a mistake though as there'll be another short gameweek at some stage where I'll struggle to get XI

If you have 12 players you are better set than most and may need the chip more urgently another week. I have 11 and some of them are not in form and I am not expecting a haul from any of them but I am definitely keeping my chip in reserve.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    double Liverpool defence.

I do !
    I will eventually need a second playing keeper for my BB so may take this opportunity to get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If I sell Digne for Kola, I can field a back 3 of Kola, AWB and Doherty and bench Robertson and TAA. But I feel like I should play Robertson just to cover myself in case they manage to pull off a cleanie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Dunno why people are worried about having a lot of man u and Liverpool players. Are you all assuming it's gonna be another borefest? I reckon it will have a few goals in it so unless you have double Liverpool defence I don't see a problem.

Yeah I'm confused by it too. It's an evenly matched game like many others which people wouldn't panic about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Contemplating a -8 which I'm pretty sure is a good move, but i took a -8 earlier in the season which nearly ruined my season and people here advised me not to do it so im eager for some feedback, and maybe ill listen this time!

Laporte < Pereira
    Camarasa < Anderson
    Aguero < aubamayeng

These moves are very much with the upcoming blanks in mind. Leicester and west ham both have excellent fixtures coming up, and a game in gw27 & gw31 (also gw33 in Leicesters case). I certainly want a player from each of these teams for the run in, and i think Pereira and Anderson are the best pick from each team.

Aubamayeng is mostly out of fear. He's the standout captain pick next gw and then he's home to Bournemouth the following week. He'll be highly owned and could do damage, i think its worth an additional hit to have him. He's also a great option for TC at some stage and has a game in 31. He also frees up 0.2 which allows me to sign Pereira over Chilwell.

Would give me the following team for gw27;

Guaita
    Doherty, pereira, Robertson
    Son, salah, pogba, Anderson
    Firmino, aubamayeng, Rashford

Wan b, Puncheon

I think Pereira, Anderson, son & auba (c) could well outscore wan b, Puncheon, Camarasa & son (c) by 8 points next gw so the hit could immediately be recouped.

It would also leave me with 6 players already signed for gw31;

Pereira, Robertson, Salah, Anderson, Puncheon, firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Rashford/Jota to Vardy/Gray is tempting

Or abandon Pool defence:
    Rashford/VVD to Vardy/Pereira

• Advertisement

MR NINE wrote: »
    Contemplating a -8 which I'm pretty sure is a good move, but i took a -8 earlier in the season which nearly ruined my season and people here advised me not to do it so im eager for some feedback, and maybe ill listen this time!

Laporte < Pereira
    Camarasa < Anderson
    Aguero < aubamayeng

These moves are very much with the upcoming blanks in mind. Leicester and west ham both have excellent fixtures coming up, and a game in gw27 & gw31 (also gw33 in Leicesters case). I certainly want a player from each of these teams for the run in, and i think Pereira and Anderson are the best pick from each team.

Aubamayeng is mostly out of fear. He's the standout captain pick next gw and then he's home to Bournemouth the following week. He'll be highly owned and could do damage, i think its worth an additional hit to have him. He's also a great option for TC at some stage and has a game in 31. He also frees up 0.2 which allows me to sign Pereira over Chilwell.

Would give me the following team for gw27;

Guaita
    Doherty, pereira, Robertson
    Son, salah, pogba, Anderson
    Firmino, aubamayeng, Rashford

Wan b, Puncheon

I think Pereira, Anderson, son & auba (c) could well outscore wan b, Puncheon, Camarasa & son (c) by 8 points next gw so the hit could immediately be recouped.

It would also leave me with 6 players already signed for gw31;

Pereira, Robertson, Salah, Anderson, Puncheon, firmino
    I am considering a 4 or 8 point hit which will include those 3 players as well
    Need to see how FA Cup draw goes first
    I would still love if I could avoid free hit in 31

Things just got trickier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Wildcard activated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

All the City players in ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

I can keep Aguero if I go Rashford to Auba and Alonso to Yedlin. Seems like a no brainer and gives a forward line of Kun, Auba & Jiminez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I may need to roll this transfer to get Aguero in for 28 for a - 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

My plans...

throw-paper.jpg

Who do we captain if we don’t sign auba though ...........maybe Pogba ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Who do we captain if we don’t sign auba though ...........maybe Pogba ?

Son perhaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

It will take a braver man than me to get Aubameyang in for Aguero this week

I might look at doing Rashford and Richarlison out for Aubameyang and McNeil

Advertisement