Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Adios Ricky Transfer Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

A lot of Augero to Auba talk. No one thinking of holding onto Augero after this blank wee? I know Arsenal have a handy run of games but the man has just scored 2 hat tricks in his last 3 league games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

With that AWB news, Richarlison looks like surviving. Digne to Kolasinac or Periera looking like my move now.

Bednarek will have to start too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

2 FTs, have used one with Stones to Kolasinic. Think I'm gonna bank the other even though with AWB injury the most I'm going to field is 10. Could do Lovren -> someone but I'm not really seeing likely options (building towards GW32) that I can see giving me much more than 1 or 2 pts.

Other option is to do Kun -> Auba or Laca but I had kinda made my mind up not to do that. Might fold on that and bring Laca in and captain him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

1 free transfer, Ederson to someone. Was going to put in Fabianski but I am trying to see what the catch is in putting in Dubravka since Newcastle are home to Huddersfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

mcgooch wrote: »
    I think he means Ricky to Harvey Barnes

That's the one. Think I'm happy to pull the trigger for a hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Sane -> Harvey Barnes

:)

Believe it or not, I'll probably do Deulofeu ----> Barnes or Felipe Anderson myself. i just can't decide. I can get Aguero in for the next 3 games elsewhere if I go Barnes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

glad i didn't do a transfer yet, as I'd have been unnecessarily left with 10 players after that AWB news.

Digne ----> Pereira (i don't need him for the BGW)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking at a hit for Richarlison to Anderson and either AWB/Balbuena to Perreira/Newcastle defender.

Balbuena is red flagged but due back on the 27th; do we have any sense yet how long AWB might be out.

Schar is tempting but his 8 yellows are a concern :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭ebayissues

advice needed asap...

heaton

robertson, bennet, wan B, manga

stering, pogba, son,salah, moutinho,

rashford, aguero, kamara

FT, 3 TF, Widcard,

I actually hav all chips left.

Whom to get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Finally a decision...

Digne to Pereira
    Ricky to Anderson

Anderson did well for me earlier in the season, hoping he can that form again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Finally a decision...

Digne to Pereira
    Ricky to Anderson

Anderson did well for me earlier in the season, hoping he can that form again.

Solid moves
    I would like those moves
    A LOT
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Took a -4: Alonso & Rashford to Rice & Auba.
    Yes Rice is oop and a punt but their fixtures are good and it was him versus Diop or Yedlin/Shar.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭ebayissues

shqiri vs Mane or Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sané to Anderson. Will likely turf Ando back out next week for Mané.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

bantee wrote: »
    Took a -4: Alonso & Rashford to Rice & Auba.
    Yes Rice is oop and a punt but their fixtures are good and it was him versus Diop or Yedlin/Shar.
    Working out well so far!

Advertisement