Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny - TV Show

• 10-02-2019 2:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭

Were any of you aware that this is a thing?! Apparently it's a Canadian sitcom!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Ride, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Has nothing to do with the town in Donegal, though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Penfailed wrote: »
    Link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Ride, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Penfailed

retalivity wrote: »

It actually looks pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Penfailed wrote: »

Friend of mine loves it and happily watches from his Letterkenny based couch.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I would say that not many have heard about it is because it doesn't seem to have much distribution outside of Canada.

You've just reminded me that I've a new season to watch, and from Wiki, I see there's a Valentine's special too. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah been watching it for years. There's a tiny village that's barely a crossroads in Canada that it's named after.

Advertisement