Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell battery replacement

Options
  • 10-02-2019 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I have a Dell Latitude e5510 laptop and I'm pretty sure the battery needs replacing. The laptop must be about 8 or 9 years old now and the Dell website seems to be out of stock for these batteries.

I've had a look online and found a few on Amazon but they don't ship these batteries here to the north.

I've seen a few other online companies but I'm very suspect about the batteries and their quality.

Anyone here bought replacement batteries online? Due to the age of the machine I'm pretty sure I won't just be able to pick one up in a physical shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

veganrun wrote: »
    I have a Dell Latitude e5510 laptop and I'm pretty sure the battery needs replacing. The laptop must be about 8 or 9 years old now and the Dell website seems to be out of stock for these batteries.

I've had a look online and found a few on Amazon but they don't ship these batteries here to the north.

I've seen a few other online companies but I'm very suspect about the batteries and their quality.

Anyone here bought replacement batteries online? Due to the age of the machine I'm pretty sure I won't just be able to pick one up in a physical shop.

Do you have the part number for the battery? I have a new Dell battery that I bought for a Latitude some years ago, but not used due to the fact that the laptop was replaced by Dell, under warranty, but with another Latitude model and a different battery type.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

I use laptopbatteries.ie or use dpd parcel wizard to get stuff off amazon if they dont deliver here

Advertisement