Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl: Formil Sport

Options
  • 10-02-2019 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, my local Lidl in glenageary had ample stock up until November. I know Lidl do a lot of "while stocks last" offers, but formil is one of their brands.

Has anyone seen it in their local Lidl in Dublin? Please reply with store location.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I've never seen that in any Lidl. M&S do an unperfumed liquid that's sometimes in a 2for1 special

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Do you mean Freeway Sport, Lidl's sport drink?
    If so, I got it in Lidl Drogheda in the past couple of weeks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

formil is their washing powder, IIRC - you mean you're looking for stuff designed for washing sports clothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

This is it. I can't believe no one has heard of it. Great for washing synthetics:

472733.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Everyday's a school day.

• Advertisement

+1 for this stuff, great for synthetics for sure. We use it here too but no idea if our local has it as we only use it once a week for the gear and have loads left so wasn't looking last few times I was in. If I'm over there tomorrow I'll have a look out for it and Eamonnator stocking up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

We get it occasionally, but the kids use it to make slime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

For a moment. the heading of this thread had me thinking that Lidl had finally launched their carbon road bike!

Does sound like a name for a bike...' Introducing the brand new Lidl Formil Sport'!

Must be ten years now since the alu model came out?

velo.2010 wrote: »
    For a moment. the heading of this thread had me thinking that Lidl had finally launched their carbon road bike!

Does sound like a name for a bike...' Introducing the brand new Lidl Formil Sport'!

Must be ten years now since the alu model came out?

it would make a welcome change from "nipping in for a loaf of bread, coming out with a chainsaw".

Advertisement