Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy and Sell Sticky?

• 10-02-2019 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

I know there is one in the main cycling forum,any interest in a mtb specific one here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭covey123

I know there is one in the main cycling forum,any interest in a mtb specific one here?

Double post, please delete thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

Good idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

yup be very handy to have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

covery123 - I'm not sure but if you want to get this going you could check with the mod Beasty who helped us get this forum going

• Advertisement

steamsey wrote: »
    covery123 - I'm not sure but if you want to get this going you could check with the mod Beasty who helped us get this forum going

Cheers bud,will do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

Great idea. There is a lack of places to sell mtb bikes and gear other than donedeal and adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭ratracer

I’ve bought and sold plenty of road bike parts on here, and it has always been a positive experience. Would def use it if it happens.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

Just to be clear, we have a Cycling Adverts forum. That is the only place anyone can buy or sell anything cycling-related on this site. I'm closing this thread. If anyone wishes to have a sticky in Cycling Adverts, please PM a mod (I do not have direct responsibility for the Cycling forums any more)

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement