Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube announces it will no longer recommend conspiracy videos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Not really.

To ask in a different manner and more directly

1. Do you think that Cheerful, the poster in this forum, is irrational/illogical about the subject of the Holocaust?

2. Do you think any point by Cheerful about the Holocaust makes any sense? if so, which one(s)?

A simple yes or no would be ideal. But I am curious to see how you answer these, if at all.

Post this again as its truth.

Specifically, six million number correct, yes. I find it highly suspicious for example none of you can show they arrived at that number accurately. It shows your conditioned to believe things and not question. It would seem so far that none of you has any proof the estimate accurate. If you had something this debate be over days ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Specifically, six million number correct, yes.  I find it highly suspicious for example none of you can show they arrived at that number accurately. I.
    But we've shown you this many many times. You've quoted that exact passage many times.

We've asked you many times to explain why so many historians are wrong. You've ignored that.
    We've asked you many times why your prefered estimates are right, you've ignored that.
    We've asked you to provide any evidence for your made up explanations for where the other 2 million people have gone, but you ignored that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Post this again as its truth.

Specifically, six million number correct, yes. I find it highly suspicious for example none of you can show they arrived at that number accurately.

It doesn't come from us
    It shows your conditioned to believe things and not question.

No it doesn't. It demonstrates that posters know you will deny everything and attack it endlessly.

You haven't even read a book about the Holocaust and you deny it.

As this thread demonstrates it's not possible to reason with someone who doesn't use reason
    It would seem so far that none of you has any proof the estimate accurate. If you had something this debate be over days ago.

No it wouldn't.

As mentioned I can endlessly deny that e.g. man landed on the moon if I so wanted. No one could ever convince me. That's what you do, endless circular denial of events.

Again, feel free to take one minute to sign up to a history forum - but we all know you won't. That speaks for itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,363 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Not really.

To ask in a different manner and more directly

1. Do you think that Cheerful, the poster in this forum, is irrational/illogical about the subject of the Holocaust?

2. Do you think any point by Cheerful about the Holocaust makes any sense? if so, which one(s)?

A simple yes or no would be ideal. But I am curious to see how you answer these, if at all.

I'll answer all those questions gladly (again as I have covered these things already) once you offer the evidence to support what you have said about me previously on this thread, you know, the things you attributed to me falsely and the evidence to support them doesn't exist.

You accuse people of engaging here in bad faith yet you cannot engage in good faith yourself.
    If you want me to repeat thing I've already said in a more elementary form that is easier for you to understand you may first apply your "good faith" reasoning and provide the required evidence. Until then you are in a poor position to be making demands of others, especially me.

This is historical fact.

The near six million wiped out was the number the World Jewish Congress provided to the Nuremberg trial.

By early 1946 they already knew six million died? If you believe they could do the math that fast you live in a fantasy world.

• Advertisement

Anglo-American group inquiry regarding the problems of European Jews and Palestine claimed 5.8 million Jewish dead in 1946. There was a political outside influence angle of engagement to enlarge the number.

That seems too close to the accepted number today to be true. There no way you could have calculated the true numbers months after the war.

This is historical fact.

The near six million wiped out was the number the World Jewish Congress provided to the Nuremberg trial.

By early 1946 they already knew six million died? If you believe they could do the math that fast you live in a fantasy world.
    Anglo-American group inquiry regarding the problems of European Jews and Palestine claimed 5.8 million Jewish dead in 1946. There was a political outside influence angle of engagement to enlarge the number.

That seems too close to the accepted number today to be true. There no way you could have calculated the true numbers months after the war.

Previously you said that only the 6 million people number was the only one being claimed.

Why are you claiming that 1946 was too early to make estimates? You've been arguing relentlessly that 70 year old research is the best there is and that no new evidence or information came out over time.

Who was behind this political influence? Why was only the Jewish number inflated?
    Do you believe that it was a Jewish lead conspiracy?

This is historical fact.

You are using (dis)info from Holocaust denial sites to muddy the facts.

I believe it sloppy research to claim all six million got gassed and thrown in pits by german soldiers during the period late 1941 to late 1944.

Reitliger has same opinion.

My believe is Polish Jews retreated to the Soviet union in 1939-40- went as far away as (Siberia) and many died from things, natural illness, Typhus, hunger and winter, and war. Many Jews got caught up and died during the battle of Stalingrad (reitliger believe) and separate Nazi assaults on Soviet Cities... Jews were unregistered survivors in a new foreign country and forgotten.. I believe Jews got killed when the Nazi regime invaded Poland, Holland, Belgium, France and other places died from bombs dropped on cities, towns and villages. I believe Jew emigrated to the middle east before the war. To South America, Canada, America, and were forgotten they are now citizens of another country and not in Europe. There is host of different factors and events that can reduce the six million number. It impossible to trace every man, woman and child after 1933 and at the end of 1945

King Mob wrote: »
    Previously you said that only the 6 million people number was the only one being claimed.

Why are you claiming that 1946 was too early to make estimates? You've been arguing relentlessly that 70 year old research is the best there is and that no new evidence or information came out over time.

Who was behind this political influence? Why was only the Jewish number inflated?
    Do you believe that it was a Jewish lead conspiracy?

Here's one of the sites Cheerful is likely using for their denial

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n5p25_Weber.html
    (An infamous antisemitic Holocaust denial site)

You'll see how the talking points have almost been lifted directly

Knowing Cheerful, they will feign innocence and say thanks for that site, great info in there, etc

• Advertisement

I believe it sloppy research to claim all six million got gassed and thrown in pits by german soldiers

No one is claiming that.

You keep repeating this false point. Posters keep pointing out that no one has claimed it. Then you repeat it again.

It's another bizarre denial tactic that you use to keep recycling your faulty arguments and Holocaust denial

Here's one of the sites Cheerful is likely using for their denial

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n5p25_Weber.html
    (An infamous antisemitic Holocaust denial site)

You'll see how the talking points have almost been lifted directly

Knowing Cheerful, they will feign innocence and say thanks for that site, great info in there, etc

This is the front page. Where the Nazi symbols and hitler pictures?
    http://www.ihr.org/

I believe it sloppy research to
    That's silly.
    You're claiming that every single one of the thousands of historians who disagree with you are all just bad at their job.

But you're an expert who can do their job better.

How do you not see how silly and arrogant that is?
    claim all six million got gassed and thrown in pits by german soldiers during the period late 1941 to late 1944.
    But that's not what Historians claim.
    And you keep changing the dates around.
    The holocaust was from 1941 to 1945.
    My believe is Polish Jews retreated to the Soviet union in 1939-40- went as far away as (Siberia) and many died from things, natural illness, Typhus, hunger and winter, and war. Many Jews got caught up and died during the battle of Stalingrad (reitliger believe) and separate Nazi assaults on Soviet Cities...
    Cool.
    How many? Where? When? Based on what research?
    Evidence for all of that please.
    Jews were unregistered survivors in a new foreign country and forgotten.. I believe Jews got killed when the Nazi regime invaded Poland, Holland, Belgium, France and other places died from bombs dropped on cities, towns and villages. I believe Jew emigrated to the middle east before the war. To South America, Canada, America, and were forgotten they are now citizens of another country and not in Europe.
    How many? Where? When? Based on what research?
    Evidence for all of that please.

So to confirm you believe that this site is completely respectable and a good source of information?
    And you've taken information from it before?

lol

Have you used the site before for information on the Holocaust?

No one is claiming that.

l

It is your claim though you just don't know it?

9.5 million is the historical population number for Jews in Europe and Soviet Union pre war

On the holocaust website they say by the end of the war two-thirds of that population was killed by the holocaust.

6 +3.5=9.5!!!!!!!!!!!

It is your claim though you just don't know it?

9.5 million is the historical population number for Jews in Europe and Soviet Union pre war

On the holocaust website they say by the end of the war two-thirds of that population was killed by the holocaust.

6 +3.5=9.5!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheerful you are misunderstanding us. Probably deliberately.

We're not disputing the number.
    We all agree with the historians. 6 million Jewish people and 5 million other people (again, who's numbers you don't call into question) were killed by the nazis.

We're disputing your claim that historians say 6 million all "got gassed and thrown in pits by german soldiers"
    Historians don't claim that.
    They don't and have never said that all the victims of the holocaust were gassed and thrown into pits.

A number of the victims weren't even killed by Germans or German soldiers.

You've been given the break down of deaths before, but you ignored it to continue peddling your silly holocaust denial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I believe it sloppy research to claim all six million got gassed and thrown in pits by german soldiers during the period late 1941 to late 1944.

Reitliger has same opinion.

My believe is Polish Jews retreated to the Soviet union in 1939-40- went as far away as (Siberia) and many died from things, natural illness, Typhus, hunger and winter, and war. Many Jews got caught up and died during the battle of Stalingrad (reitliger believe) and separate Nazi assaults on Soviet Cities... Jews were unregistered survivors in a new foreign country and forgotten.. I believe Jews got killed when the Nazi regime invaded Poland, Holland, Belgium, France and other places died from bombs dropped on cities, towns and villages. I believe Jew emigrated to the middle east before the war. To South America, Canada, America, and were forgotten they are now citizens of another country and not in Europe. There is host of different factors and events that can reduce the six million number. It impossible to trace every man, woman and child after 1933 and at the end of 1945

To quote you
    You posted nothing but what you have read online. Where the hard facts, the data?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭Harika

Definition of the 6 million
    Third Link after Wikipedia
    https://www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/holocaust-remembrance-day/holocaust-facts-6-million-where-is-the-figure-from-1.5319546

Also talks about the accuracy of that statement.

• Advertisement

Yet do claim that Kingmob
    4 millon gassed
    2 million shot by the Eintsatzgruppen (ghettos, thrown in pits and other things)]

All occurred between late 1941 and late 1944!  

Which literally means if you open your eyes,  6 million out of the 9.5 million got killed during that time in history. To deny that mental gymnastics.

4 millon gassed
    2 million shot by the Eintsatzgruppen (ghettos, thrown in pits and other things)

IHR.org

I'll ask again: have you used the site before for your information on the Holocaust?

No you are still misrepresenting things. Also, I'm not claiming anything. I'm just pointing to what thousands of trained historians have concluded.
    4 millon gassed
    2 million shot by the Eintsatzgruppen (ghettos, thrown in pits and other things)]
    That is not accurate. It's also not what you claimed previously.
    All occurred between late 1941 and late 1944!  
    And again:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
    The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between 1941 and 1945,
    I don't know why you are now disputing the dates of the Holocaust.
    Which literally means if you open your eyes,  6 million out of the 9.5 million got killed during that time in history. To deny that mental gymnastics.
    Yes, 6 million Jews and 5 million other people were killed in the holocaust.

You are denying this.

For example, you keep claiming that 2 million people disappeared. When you're asked to elaborate on this and provide evidence for that, you run away and rant about the same old misrepresent topics again.

IHR.org

I'll ask again: have you used the site before for your information on the Holocaust?

Isn't strange how tight lipped he becomes on certain topics...

I think the more likely scenario is that he's never seen the website before and is only repeating things seen in a youtube video that got it's claims from that site.

King Mob wrote: »
    Isn't strange how tight lipped he becomes on certain topics...

I think the more likely scenario is that he's never seen the website before and is only repeating things seen in a youtube video that got it's claims from that site.

Almost as if they are so consumed with their belief, that are they ready and willing not just to lie to other people, but to lie to themselves to satisfy it

What is strange is people on here are unable to do simple math and can’t see the estimates don’t add up.
    When you that closed off you to facts, it’s a pointless debate. 

You and other believe what you like. You made your position clear about me for days now, it bit mental now you guys can't stop!

You claim the historians are not using pre war numbers now silly? It tiresome and boring dealing with you people, when don’t see something not quiet right with 6 million million narrative.

Its, the same guys following me to every thread, timber, dohnjoe and Kingmob (banie and nal most be on holidays)

Keep posting away, i’m out. 

Cheerful can you answer my earlier questions please

Also you willing to read non-Holocaust denial information about the Holocaust?

What do you make of the below?

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau7292

Cheerful can you answer my earlier questions please

Also you willing to read non-Holocaust denial information about the Holocaust?

What do you make of the below?

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau7292

You made your position known days ago. Why do you feel need to continue? I told you am out.

You claim the historians are not using pre war numbers now silly? It tiresome and boring dealing with you people,  
    But again, we've never claimed that. Not once!
    You keep misrepresenting things in attempt to pretend to be dismissive.
    when don’t see something not quiet right with 6 million million narrative.

And again, you've not demonstrated that there is something wrong with it.
    You claim that all historians who work on and study the history of the holocaust are all just "sloppy" and that you know better.
    You cling to one bit of research from 70 years ago as gospel, which you've not actually read.
    You make claims about history like that 2 million people vanished. But when you're asked to provide anything to support those claims, you run away.
    When you're asked direct questions about the details of your conspiracy or where it comes from, you go suspiciously quiet.

And again, I only brought up holocaust denial as an example of a conspiracy theory or "alternative" thought that most rational people would consider abject nonsense. Thank you for demonstrating why this is.

I also brought up the example of flat eartherism. If you like you can try and defend that...

• Advertisement

You made your position known days ago. Why do you feel need to continue? I told you am out.

You've claimed you were "out" multiple times, but you keep coming back with this Holocaust denial stuff

It's not "my" position. It's the consensus of world expertise on the subject you are claiming is wrong. A subject you seem to know little about apart from cherry-picked Holocaust denial talking points lifted with suspicious accuracy from notorious antisemites and deniers like Mark Weber.

No one in this thread has supported your denial views. You haven't made any genuine attempt to seek proper information and answers on any history forums. You deny everything in a circular and disingenuous manner.

Advertisement