Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue receiving roaming balance

• 11-02-2019 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

I'm texting balance roam to 50104 to see what roaming balance I have available.
    I've received the following :
    You are not currently opted into any data add on. Please see eir.ie for more info on our great rates.

But roaming data is included in my plan.
    Can you advise how to figure out my limit ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

I'm texting balance roam to 50104 to see what roaming balance I have available.
    I've received the following :
    You are not currently opted into any data add on. Please see eir.ie for more info on our great rates.

But roaming data is included in my plan.
    Can you advise how to figure out my limit ?
    Hi, dealhunter1985.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

You will be able to view your roaming balance and manage your add-ons through your "my eir" account.
    If you have not registered for a "my eir" account you can do so here.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi, dealhunter1985.

You will be able to view your roaming balance and manage your add-ons through your "my eir" account.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi
    It doesn't tell me my roaming balance. It only tells me my total data allowance and usage. It says I have a *25* gig allowance..and below the gauge says I have used 4 gigs of *30* gig allowance..
    Is my full allowance available to use abroad ?
    And I'm wondering what exactly is my overall data allowance as it's saying 25 gigs and also 30 gigs in the same screen. I can send you a screenshot if need be.

Hi, dealhunter1985.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi
    It doesn't tell me my roaming balance. It only tells me my total data allowance and usage. It says I have a *25* gig allowance..and below the gauge says I have used 4 gigs of *30* gig allowance..
    Is my full allowance available to use abroad ?
    And I'm wondering what exactly is my overall data allowance as it's saying 25 gigs and also 30 gigs in the same screen. I can send you a screenshot if need be.
    Hi there dealhunter1985.

I would recommend taking a look at our roaming pricing and info guide here

You will be able to select what plan you are on and this will give you all the information you need in regards to what allowance you can use abroad out of your overall monthly allowance.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Hi there dealhunter1985.

You will be able to select what plan you are on and this will give you all the information you need in regards to what allowance you can use abroad out of your overall monthly allowance.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Grand. So how do I actually see what roaming balance I have remaining ? I've yet to be given an answer to that. To clarify, the text message option doesnt work.. and the eir app doesn't give me the info either...

Hi there dealhunter1985.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Grand. So how do I actually see what roaming balance I have remaining ? I've yet to be given an answer to that. To clarify, the text message option doesnt work.. and the eir app doesn't give me the info either...
    Hi dealhunter1985

If you could PM the following account details, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Eir account number:
    Full name on the account:
    Mobile number:
    Full postal address:
    Can you confirm you are the account holder?

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Advertisement
Advertisement