Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Wheelers Open Race 2019

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

CramCycle wrote: »
    I was talking tomorrow in the bunch, and a few chasing. The lads chasing were going like the clappers but, and this is from someone else, once the bunch realised it was gone, they rolled in. When they decided this is unclear, I presume the last lap, I didn't mean they rolled around from the first lap so sorry for the confusion.
    Yeah when you realise it's gone, what's the point, sprint for minor places is all it leaves.
    When do you reckon you'll be back at it, is the crash going to scupper your plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

sullzz wrote: »
    You comin up for the Clonard race?

Yeah, thats the plan atm and don't see any reason it won't change.
    Hoping for a bunch finish to get some confidence for the 2/3 races after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

dahat wrote: »
    Yeah, thats the plan atm and don't see any reason it won't change.
    Hoping for a bunch finish to get some confidence for the 2/3 races after it.

Pretty similar race to the SERC GP we did, the climb is not bad whatsoever. Itd be a perfect race for you to take something away from.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

sullzz wrote: »
    Yeah when you realise it's gone, what's the point, sprint for minor places is all it leaves.
    When do you reckon you'll be back at it, is the crash going to scupper your plans?

Back for Newbridge hopefully, might have to do it all out of the saddle if this sore ass don't heal :pac:

I'm definitely slower this year, I put in a few digs at the front (witnessed by boardsies cycling the other direction thankfully so it doesn't sound like I made it up). Think my biggest mistake on the day was sitting upright to rest so that won't be happening again.

Advertisement