Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private College fee's

Options
  • 11-02-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I spent half a year in a college the fee's were extremely high but bearable i had high motivation but as the half a year went on I realized this course won't lead me anywhere, I was also pursuit-ed to pay the fee for the whole year even though I signed up for a monthly pay.
    I was told I have to pay the whole sum or else I will be "prevented from attending future classes" I was not able to pay the whole sum so I told them I couldn't pay and that i won't be attending anymore.
    around 2-3 weeks later I get an email saying that they're sorry I left but that I still have to pay the whole sum.
    I don't want to pay the sum as it is a very hefty one.
    Is there a way to avoid paying?
    Will I have to go to court if I don't pay?

This was in their terms of regulation that I never saw:
    All fees are non refundable. From the payment of your deposit, you have committed yourself to pay all tuition fees for the course you have been accepted onto. It is essential that you keep to the payment plan you have agreed with the Administrator. Failure to keep up with payments may result in you being asked to leave the course. If you choose to leave the course you are still liable for the full cost of the tuition fees. If you are experiencing financial problems, please seek an immediate meeting with the Administrator to discuss your options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry, legal advice not available on this forum. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement