Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transaction Dispute on BOI Visa cards

Options
  • 11-02-2019 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I filled in a transaction Dispute form in January and sent in emails to prove I tried to resolve the matter myself. I Haven’t received any confirmation from BOI as to whether my claim is going ahead or whether anything can be done to help me. How long does this process usually take? What exactly is the usual procedures?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Kim.... wrote: »
    I filled in a transaction Dispute form in January and sent in emails to prove I tried to resolve the matter myself. I Haven’t received any confirmation from BOI as to whether my claim is going ahead or whether anything can be done to help me. How long does this process usually take? What exactly is the usual procedures?

Hi Kim,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can I ask where did you sent the form to and when was this sent? Normally when you submit a transaction dispute form it can take anything up to 45 days for this to be looked into on your behalf. Our Chargeback department will then send you a letter with the outcome.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kim....

Hi Jen thanks for your reply. I filled in the form in January and had a letter the week later asking for evidence that I tried to resolve this myself. I sent the emails and details along with a reference number to the Chargeback department in January 24th. I’m anxious to hear back one way or the other so that if they can’t help I’ll still have time to go to the small claim court. This payment was made to a dealer in N.I. Would that make a difference either way?
    Kim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Kim.... wrote: »
    Hi Jen thanks for your reply. I filled  in the form in January and had a letter the week later asking for evidence that I tried to resolve this myself. I sent the emails and details along with a reference number to the Chargeback department in January 24th. I’m anxious to hear back one way or the other so that if they can’t help I’ll still have time to go to the small claim court. This payment was made to a dealer in N.I. Would that make a difference either way?
    Kim

Please be assured that as soon as the team have investigated your dispute they will make further contact with you. The timeframe for this can usually depend on how quickly any third parties involved communicate and work with us.

We understand this maybe time sensitive for you, if you log into your account online at www.365online.com, select service desk and ask a question and submit your concerns one of our advisors can look into this further for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement