Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir delivery mess up

Options
  • 11-02-2019 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I bought an upgrade from eir for €300 in the middle of January. Their fantastic courier managed to misplace the package. After telling me it wasn't their problem- eir begrudgingly sent me out a new phone.

The next day a courier arrived and I was delighted- but it turns out they sent the completely wrong phone:pac:

I rang eir (Who take over an hour to answer), the staff member was apologetic but said they would send me a return pack to send the phone back (on 01/02).

By last Thursday the pack had still not arrived and the lady in eir who I spoke to said it was never sent out and was just sitting in a warehouse :mad:

As of today I still haven't gotten the return pack- I am very tempted to just do a chargeback on my card for failing to give me the correct phone and dropping the incorrect phone to their returns unit myself.

I never understood how bad eir's customer service was until now! And of course today I received my bill for the month of not having my phone...

Advertisement