Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N26 Customer Support Is Hopeless

• 11-02-2019 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

I've been trying to sign up for an n26 account for the past month.
    Each time, I submit ID doc photos using their app, and I never get past the "verifying" holding screen. Whenever I contact support, they either reset my verification process or just stop replying. Has anyone else had this experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ig_70

Have the same problem - I just gave up and open a Revolut instead... Now I want to delete my account on N26 - can't find anywhere how to do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,434 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

funny i setup an account last wednesday load my passport and selfie on saturday morning couple of hours later got an email saying your card is on its way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

dubdev wrote: »
    I've been trying to sign up for an n26 account for the past month.
    Each time, I submit ID doc photos using their app, and I never get past the "verifying" holding screen. Whenever I contact support, they either reset my verification process or just stop replying. Has anyone else had this experience

What form of ID are you using? When I set mine up it was simple.

Wheety wrote: »
    What form of ID are you using? When I set mine up it was simple.

For Ireland it's passport only - they don't take driving licence. Did you use something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

ig_70 wrote: »
    For Ireland it's passport only - they don't take driving licence. Did you use something else?

Yeah, this is why I'm wondering. They also say national ID card but we don't have one here.

• Advertisement

So - I take the first picture, then it tells me to tilt the passport so holograms can be seen... after that it asked for passport number, expiration date (had to input them manually)...

Hey - it worked! 3rd time lucky! LOL!!!

Sorry - got carried away... I was posting when I got the email from them...
    Anyway - apparently when you take the 2nd picture, make sure the light comes in a way that the holograms are clearly visible... I think that was it...

Advertisement