Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ePipe anyone?

Options
  • 11-02-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

I've also teetered back and forth with the idea of buying an epipe. So took the plunge yesterday and ordered a Kamry K1000 plus. I went with this as it's relatively inexpensive, is somewhat regulated and doesn't look like a showerhead. https://www.petershampipes.co.uk/product/kamryk1000plus/. Obviously I wouldn't be vaping this outdoors as I'd look like a complete twat. But I always liked the idea of sitting in the sitting room watch the TV puffing on an epipe. Anyone else use/have one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I started on one, bought it from Ezsmoke in Kinvara many moons ago , twas a little 18350 mod with an Aspire tank on it . I bought another wooden-ish King E-Pipe after that . Used both for a while but then went DTL and regulated and they are both sitting on a shelf in front of me covered in dust . I'd love to get one of those ones with the dicodes boards , I forget who makes them but they are nice .

https://www.dicodes-mods.com/yogs-e-pipe-one-by-dicodes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

jonski wrote: »
    I started on one, bought it from Ezsmoke in Kinvara many moons ago , twas a little 18350 mod with an Aspire tank on it . I bought another wooden-ish King E-Pipe after that . Used both for a while but then went DTL and regulated and they are both sitting on a shelf in front of me covered in dust . I'd love to get one of those ones with the dicodes boards , I forget who makes them but they are nice .

https://www.dicodes-mods.com/yogs-e-pipe-one-by-dicodes.html

That is gorgeous - but much as I'd live one, €400 is a little steep.

I've had a few over the years starting with a metal 18350 from ezsmoke and finishing with a Smok Guardian iii.

I thought all my birthdays had come together when I saw the Guardian iii - 18650 and sub-ohm vaping but when I got it, it was big, bulky and as plasticy as fcuk. Dropped it after a couple of days and it cracked and chipped. Never used it again and it disappeared during a clear out at some stage.

Would love to buy a custom epipe but the prices are very hard to justify when you can get a dual 18650 regulated box mod for 30 / 40 yo-yo's nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

I tried one quite a while back but the angle your wrist had to be in the fire it was uncomfortable.
    TinCool wrote: »
    Obviously I wouldn't be vaping this outdoors as I'd look like a complete twat. But I always liked the idea of sitting in the sitting room watch the TV puffing on an epipe.

I've been kindly informed by other people in smoking areas of how much of a twat vapers look and how "dangerous" it is, so you may as well use the gear that makes you happy. There'll always be naysayers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I got the Kamry K1000 plus today and must say I'm quite impressed. Very good build quality and the fire button is very nice. The tank isn't half bad either but I think once I've used up the two coils I got I'll just switch it out for a dvarw 16mm that I have. I shall be tooting away this evening in the armchair with my slippers and a cup of tea haha

Advertisement