Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading Eir Bundle - wrong price

• 11-02-2019 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

went for an Eir online upgrade bundle offer (150 mb+tv+landline) for existing customers for promotion 70.98 per month for 12 month,  then 80.98 after. 
    email today to say i would be charged 86, which is not the price i agreed  

2 failed attempts with 1901 after waiting 30 mins each time, put on hold and dropped

can someone please help ?

thanks 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The emails never used to include any discounts, don't believe that has changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Oi5in wrote: »
    Hi

went for an Eir online upgrade bundle offer (150 mb+tv+landline) for existing customers for promotion 70.98 per month for 12 month,  then 80.98 after. 
    email today to say i would be charged 86, which is not the price i agreed  

2 failed attempts with 1901 after waiting 30 mins each time, put on hold and dropped

can someone please help ?

thanks 
    Hi Oi5in,

Can you confirm the following information in a PM please:
    1. Account number
    2. Account name
    3. Address
    4. Date of birth
    5. Can you confirm if you are the account holder?

Once I get this, id happily look into this matter for you.

-Andre  

• Registered Users Posts: 11 magister71

Hi, I signed up for eir broadband last Tuesday and their rep offered me €30 per month for broadband and off peak calls. I made sure that this is what we agreed with the rep as I saw the offer the night before on bonkers.ie. However, when I registered on the eir site, I see my monthly bill is now going to be €37? Can anybody help me with this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Gonad

magister71 wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up for eir broadband last Tuesday and their rep offered me €30 per month for broadband and off peak calls. I made sure that this is what we agreed with the rep as I saw the offer the night before on bonkers.ie. However, when I registered on the eir site, I see my monthly bill is now going to be €37? Can anybody help me with this please?

30 ex vat maybe ?

Gonad wrote: »

30 ex vat maybe ?
    No, specifically all in for €30, I am sure in the recording it will be there, but trying to get on to eir about this has been a triall and I ain't even technically a customer yet? I have an email from bonkers about the deal, but when I clicked the 'give me a call back' it was eir rather than bonkers, but still that's what the sales agent agreed with me.

• Advertisement

Is there anybody from eir who can help with this as trying to phone them is really proving frustrating and futile? How do I get in touch with one of their reps on here, or do they have to contact me? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Is there anybody from eir who can help with this as trying to phone them is really proving frustrating and futile? How do I get in touch with one of their reps on here, or do they have to contact me? 
    Hi magister71

Can you pm me the following details and I will take a look at your bill please?

Eir account number:
    Full name on the account:
    Date of birth:
    Full postal address:
    Can you confirm you are the account holder?

Many thanks

~Linzi

Advertisement