Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying Cancel eir but now 70 minutes on hold

• 11-02-2019 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Can someone pick up the phone, this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Take it up with Comreg. 

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

Elemonator wrote: »
    Take it up with Comreg. 

Now 90 minutes, Anyone have the correct address to write my cancellation to them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Are you switching to another provider? I was on hold with them for 67 minutes. While I was on hold I called an eir store from my house phone.

They informed me I could just switch at end of contract without cancelling. E.g. virgin media would do the cancellation for you

However, eir halfed my bill for another years contract so I stayed with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi irishtoffee,
    As we continue to make many improvements to our contact centers, we are recruiting and training our teams across our new sites in Cork, Limerick and Sligo. These changes will result in a better experience for eir’s customers in the long term.   
    While we go through this transition, we are facing longer than normal wait times in our Customer Care call centres, we appreciate your patience during this time.
    -Andre

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

eir: Andre wrote: »
    Hi irishtoffee,
    As we continue to make many improvements to our contact centers, we are recruiting and training our teams across our new sites in Cork, Limerick and Sligo. These changes will result in a better experience for eir’s customers in the long term.   
    While we go through this transition, we are facing longer than normal wait times in our Customer Care call centres, we appreciate your patience during this time.
    -Andre
    so how long is the transition going to take

could we get a timeframe too much time wasted on 1901 to cancel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭Kiwi John

skydish79 wrote: »
    Hi irishtoffee,
    -Andre

Best of luck I cancelled eir  landline on 20/12/18,went through the 1901 experence but still not disconnected and have had a bill for Feb line rental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Kiwi John wrote: »
    skydish79 wrote: »
    Hi irishtoffee,
    -Andre

Best of luck I cancelled eir  landline on 20/12/18,went through the 1901 experence but still not disconnected and have had a bill for Feb line rental.
    Hi Kiwi John, 

My apologies for the delay in responding. 

Could you PM the following details and I can check why your account is not cancelled? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement