Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Garden shop

Options
  • 11-02-2019 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone use an online garden shop, if so who is good?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I've no connection with them, but Mr Middleton have both a physical shop in Dublin and a website. I've only ever bought stuff from them from the actual shop, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭virino

You might like www.johnstowngardencentre.ie . If you don't see what you're looking for there's a place on the website where you can ask. I find their delivery is especially speedy. They're in Naas, and there's a virtual tour of the centre online, which is always interesting. Windy Ridge Nurseries near Dun Laoghaire is another place, but I've only bought in person from them. I see a basket on the website so I take it they do sell online.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I've ordered a few tools from https://www.quickcrop.ie/ a couple of years ago. They delivered quite quickly.

I've order chilli seeds from these guys a number of times as well. https://www.southdevonchillifarm.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try future forests in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

What are you trying to buy !?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

rolion wrote: »
    What are you trying to buy !?

Ground covering scrubs to blanket off a bank either side of a garden, glad you asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Thanks everyone for replying.

Advertisement