Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What brand and model are these razors?

• 11-02-2019 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I found a bunch of these at home. I bought about 5 packs on them, on discount sale in Dunnes a while back. Struggling to identify make & model.
    Anyone able to help?

IMG-20190211-205914.jpg

Thanks
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

when double posting you forgot to include the link ;)

anyway, from looking at the pic in your original post I have no idea what type they are but they look like the cheapo plastic multi blade cartridge type, best throw them in the bin in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭dinneenp

when double posting you forgot to include the link ;)

anyway, from looking at the pic in your original post I have no idea what type they are but they look like the cheapo plastic multi blade cartridge type, best throw them in the bin in my opinion.

Updated my post with image and more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Could be Sensor Excel which were quite decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Could be Sensor Excel which were quite decent

I actually have some old sensor excel blades and I the containing box doesn't match the one I have so unless they changed it over the years I'm not sure it's an Excel..any chance they could be from Wilkinson Sword?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I actually have some old sensor excel blades and I the containing box doesn't match the one I have so unless they changed it over the years I'm not sure it's an Excel..any chance they could be from Wilkinson Sword?

Thanks.
    I thought Sword, bought a handle but doesn't look like it'll fit. Haven't opened it yet as I can't bring it back then.

Will check out Excel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement