Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Incident at Roscommon hotel (asylum seekers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,633 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

BBFAN wrote: »
    I watched the whole lot and still think he's a dickhead, don't know how anyone who watched it would think any different??????

Are you trying to say he has any valid point to make and isn't out to get attention?

Eh, "shout out for the likes folks, don't forget to hit and like". Sad sad bastard.

I think if you took all of the dickheads, attention seekers, so called citizen journaliats/live streamers, and people trying to use the asylum seekers going to Rooskey to their own benefit out of Rooskey this afternoon, there would be nobody in it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

I think he's an attention seeking scrounger as I've already stated. Maybe you haven't seen any of his other videos where he's a big Gemma O'Doherty, John Waters followers so you don't understand why people were so pissed off at him being there in the first place.

I'll give you credit that maybe you haven't seen him before. If you have and still believe he had no ulterior motive then I give up.

Crazies will be crazies.

I will over time check out his videos. However, you asked me about his behaviour which I answered. Did you find his behaviour problematic ? What about those who were trying to block him and stop him from reporting ?

Do you believe in free speak ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Crazies will be crazies.
    Sure BB. Like I said I've no clue who he is or how far his crazy goes or doesn't go. My worry is that him and people like him can come across as measured and backed up with True Facts™ and the opposition all too often comes across like addled student types with no comebacks beyond: Racist!! Shut him up!!

Take the woman in the vid who engaged with him to a degree going on about "balance", but it was a catchphrase to throw around, not something she had actually considered much beyond that. When he asked her had she actually watched his videos or knew what he believed in, she had no answer. She came across as bewildered. If he is as others have suggested(on both "sides" too) that he's into conspiracy and Irexit and all that, if I had watched his stuff and knew his habits, I'd have torn him a new one in minutes on those subjects, or at least would have had him majorly on the defensive and he would have ended up looking a lot shakier.

As someone who would be centre right(and extremely culturally right), the socially left part of me has always instinctively had an affection for the left, yep, even the dafter ends of it. Why? Because they're optimistic. They think the world can be made better and we can all hold hands and dance as equals and all that. That's something that should be treasured, even as only a concept. Without it we're collectively fcuked. But they really need to up their game and we all need to stop drawing lines in the sand and actually engage. At them moment the "right" are the ones engaging more and more with grass roots "reality" and that's why they're gaining support. And they will gain more, mark my words.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    I worry about the sanity of people which I choose to debate.
    Should you wish to sacrifice my Country on the Altar of your virtue signalling.

well.... think again.

and maybe actually THINK this time.

This attitude makes me laugh. People like you banging on about "Should you wish to sacrifice my Country" are the very root of what's wrong with internet nationalists. The rest of your post banging on about virtue signalling and that American right wing ****e you subscribe to has nothing to do with "your" country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

statesaver wrote: »
    I will over time check out his videos. However, you asked me about his behaviour which I answered. Did you find his behaviour problematic ? What about those who were trying to block him and stop him from reporting ?

Do you believe in free speak ?

Yes I did find his behaviour problematic, it's extremely passive aggressive to accuse anyone who comes anywhere near you of assault. You don't think there's something dickish about that?

I've no problem with those trying to block him reporting because some of them obviously knew of his agenda and that's why they were blocking him.

Any day of the week I'll back up someone trying to block an obvious attention seeking junkie from aggressively "reporting" on any event.

Especially one who's a conspiracy theorist.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Sure BB. Like I said I've no clue who he is or how far his crazy goes or doesn't go. My worry is that him and people like him can come across as measured and backed up with True Facts™ and the opposition all too often comes across like addled student types with no comebacks beyond: Racist!! Shut him up!!

Take the woman in the vid who engaged with him to a degree going on about "balance", but it was a catchphrase to throw around, not something she had actually considered much beyond that. When he asked her had she actually watched his videos or knew what he believed in, she had no answer. She came across as bewildered. If he is as others have suggested(on both "sides" too) that he's into conspiracy and Irexit and all that, if I had watched his stuff and knew his habits, I'd have torn him a new one in minutes on those subjects, or at least would have had him majorly on the defensive and he would have ended up looking a lot shakier.

As someone who would be centre right(and extremely culturally right), the socially left part of me has always instinctively had an affection for the left, yep, even the dafter ends of it. Why? Because they're optimistic. They think the world can be made better and we can all hold hands and dance as equals and all that. That's something that should be treasured, even as only a concept. Without it we're collectively fcuked. But they really need to up their game and we all need to stop drawing lines in the sand and actually engage. At them moment the "right" are the ones engaging more and more with grass roots "reality" and that's why they're gaining support. And they will gain more, mark my words.

Well since you consider yourself so well "educated", perhaps you should educate yourself on what **** you're defending so Wibbs.

As someone who would be centre right(and extremely culturally right)

What does culturally right mean?

Yeah that's called trying to grow the channel its common among youtubers, normal behaviour.

How exactly was he acting like a dick head?

You gonna call out any bad behaviour from the other side?

It's common amongst youtubers? So he's nothing more than a like whore?

Why defend him so?

Who gives a fcuk about youtubers? I know I don't. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

This may be the acid talking, but I like the cut of your jib already Sir. :D

Neesons cosh!!! :D:D:D:D
    I love the username, I really shouldn't.

No doubt the neckbeards will get the Thor Banhammer out soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

People not from Rooskey telling people who and who isn't welcome in Rooskey. Some neck on the tramps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

that black haired woman who was smoking a cigarette and blocking the camera, also having an argument with the local, what's her story ?
    Did I hear she's from Roscommon ?
    Probably lives in a massive house that is safely gated and will never have to deal with any asylum seekers living so close to her.

that black haired woman who was smoking a cigarette and blocking the camera, also having an argument with the local, what's her story ?
    Did I hear she's from Roscommon ?
    Probably lives in a massive house that is safely gated and will never have to deal with any asylum seekers living so close to her.

Dirty hag, she smoked about 20 fags in that video. The nerves must be at her.

Yes I did find his behaviour problematic, it's extremely passive aggressive to accuse anyone who comes anywhere near you of assault. You don't think there's something dickish about that?

I've no problem with those trying to block him reporting because some of them obviously knew of his agenda and that's why they were blocking him.

Any day of the week I'll back up someone trying to block an obvious attention seeking junkie from aggressively "reporting" on any event.

Especially one who's a conspiracy theorist.

Not wanting to be touched is something dickish to you, WOW.

So that’s a NO on freedom of speak then ?

Illiberal liberals

I actually bothered my arse to listen to this ****e as an attempt to listen to every side and it wanders from Rooskey to transvestite hatred to ISIS.

Goes to show you the point of view you're coming from.

Jesus, I'm mortified for you to be posting this up as some kind of endorsement of your point of view.

I wonder why people who have one point of view on these things seem to wander into transvestites and ISIS?

Strange isn't it?

Seriously scarlet.

Not wanting to be touched is something dickish to you, WOW.

So that’s a NO on freedom of speak then ?

Illiberal liberals

No, calling being touched assault is definitely dickish though. Do you call the Gardaí everytime you're touched??

I actually bothered my arse to listen to this ****e as an attempt to listen to every side and it wanders from Rooskey to transvestite hatred to ISIS.

Jesus, I'm mortified for you to be posting this up as some kind of endorsement of your point of view.

I wonder why people who have one point of view on these things seem to wander into transvestites and ISIS?

Strange isn't it?

Seriously scarlet.

Oh now they're on to scam marriages. I'm off to bed, can not listen to or read any more of this sad sad ranting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

So you've no answer to my points then? Y'know, actual facts to counter mine? But for fun I'll drop a tab of high powered blotter acid and go along for the craic.

Why are you replying with gibberish again?

I don't know if your memory is going, you're being deliberately obtuse, or you really are on acid. But we've discussed this on more than one occasion. Why don't you keep reading about Ireland's history of taking refugees in from war-torn counties. When you're finished you can tell the rest of the class what you've found.
    They didn't come for the money, they we mostly muslim. The country is still standing.

The attitude was the same nearly a quarter of a century ago, and beyond. The difference being there were no nutters spreading conspiracy theories on youtube along with constant fearmongering on any forum they can find.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/meeting-of-new-anti-immigration-group-in-ennis-disrupted-by-groups-of-protesters-1.124072
    But Ms Ni Chonaill, a secondary school teacher from west Cork, said her organisation would be "an aid to democracy". There was no body pressing for tighter immigration controls, but at least a dozen pushing for a "generous" policy towards asylum-seekers, she claimed.

The "influx" into rural Ireland from "crowded European cities" was creating "another kind of refugee". Ms Ni Chonaill said that having seen the film The Full Monty at Christmas, she felt it was "no wonder they were invading west Cork when you look at postindustrial Sheffield".

From two decades ago. As we all know Ireland become a post-apocalyptic wasteland during the 90s. There's nothing left, romantic Ireland's dead and gone.

And for a laugh

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/settling-in-the-first-week-in-ireland-for-two-families-from-kosovo-26150097.html
    After weeks spent in the refugee camps of Macedonia, Gemma O'Doherty asked the families how they are adjusting to life in a new country. Both admit to being overwhelmed by the hospitality…

Stay off the acid.

No, calling being touched assault is definitely dickish though. Do you call the Gardaí everytime you're touched??

It's more than just touching, shoving signs in his face, all circling him trying to intimadate him. Bully behaviour.

Sadly more then likely carried out by former victims of bullys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Well since you consider yourself so well "educated", perhaps you should educate yourself on what **** you're defending so Wibbs.
    Generally speaking about the only wanker I'll defend is myself. And yet again you read what you want to read, rather than what's being written. QV of the video making chap I've said: "Like I said I've no clue who he is or how far his crazy goes or doesn't go/If he is as others have suggested(on both "sides" too) that he's into conspiracy and Irexit and all that, if I had watched his stuff and knew his habits, I'd have torn him a new one in minutes on those subjects/I don't know the guy involved, he could well be a jackboot wearing brownshirt ranting in German in his spare room of an evening, but if he was, which optic looks better?/I have zero clue who yer man is nor to be clear do I want to know". And in your mind that reads like defending the guy?
    VeryTerry wrote: »
    What does culturally right mean?
    I have little time for cultural equivalence and in a few key areas I consider some cultures to be better than others, sometimes markedly.
    No, calling being touched assault is definitely dickish though. Do you call the Gardaverytime you're touched??
    Nah, I figure I've pulled and ask her touch me again. In the way we rehearsed earlier. Then the Gardai might be called, but not by me.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Depends where i’m touched and by who. If perverts like Al Porter touched me, yes I would.

The guy in the video said he did not want to be touched and was called a “ snowflake “ by a women. Could you imagine what if that was the other way round, the People there would be shouting for the Gardaí.

Depends where i’m touched and by who. If perverts like Al Porter touched me, yes I would.

The guy in the video said he did not want to be touched and was called a “ snowflake “ by a women. Could you imagine what if that was the other way round, the People there would be shouting for the Gardaí.

They can touch him all they want sure he's only a man.

Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭andrewbrowne

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
    And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
    Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
    Need you by my side

dav3 wrote: »
    Why are you replying with gibberish again?
    I tried English, but figured maybe if I spoke your native language we might get somewhere.
    I don't know if your memory is going, you're being deliberately obtuse, or you really are on acid. But we've discussed this on more than one occasion. Why don't you keep reading about Ireland's history of taking refugees in from war-torn counties. When you're finished you can tell the rest of the class what you've found.
    They didn't come for the money, they we mostly muslim. The country is still standing.
    So spit it out man, where and when were the many thousands of immigrant folks coming to Ireland were welcomed with a cead mile failte pre the 90's? I've made my gibberish claims, surely you can roll out your own gibberish claims in response? Only fair like.
    Stay off the acid.
    Mmmm, I dunno D, you're starting to make more sense under its influence.

They can touch me all they want too, but they better accept the baby oil and Barry White tracks will be coming out soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
    And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
    Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
    Need you by my side

Is that the Cascada or Maggie Reilly version?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭andrewbrowne

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Cas' all day long :D

who the fook is Maggie Reilly, yeah just youtubed her. cant say she rings a bell

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Cas' all day long :D

who the fook is Maggie Reilly, yeah just youtubed her. cant say she rings a bell
    I'm feeling the man love right about now, and ashamed to admit it I am not. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

I've never heard of that bearded guy before but in that video it seemed to me that just by being there and doing almost nothing beyond filming, he managed to show the other side up really badly. One would think if you're committed to the cause enough to be there with placards and putting yourself forward as speakers, one would have excellent arguments/debating skills or be wise enough not to engage with him but while they seemed hellbent on being in his face, none of them seemed capable of articulating anything beyond "oh really". As for touching him. why were they doing it - seemed to me they were trying to provoke him. As I say never heard of him before but in that video, he came across as way saner than them and if he isn't, that shows how dreadful they were behaving.

I have little time for cultural equivalence and in a few key areas I consider some cultures to be better than others, sometimes markedly.

This is getting to the root of it.

All cultures are better than others and our own is our own. No cultures stay the same. Wilde and Behan contributed to my culture just like many more will to my ancestors but Wilde and Behan are culturally miles apart.

Phil Lynott and Jason Sherlock are just as important to my culture as anyone with both parents born in Ireland

• Advertisement

Mrsmum wrote: »
    I've never heard of that bearded guy before but in that video it seemed to me that just by being there and doing almost nothing beyond filming, he managed to show the other side up really badly.

I think that was his plan and the morons fell for it hook line and sinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Strange isn't it?

Seriously scarlet.
    266332.jpg?b64lines=cHVtcGtpbjRsaWZlIElTIEVWSUwsIEkKIFRFTExTIFlPVS4gRVZJTC4gRVZJTExMTCEhISE=

This is getting to the root of it.
    I strongly suspect not.

I strongly suspect not.

So do you fancy explaining it in your own words then? Usually so verbose as you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

lol @ this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

So spit it out man, where and when were the many thousands of immigrant folks coming to Ireland were welcomed with a cead mile failte pre the 90's?

You're all over the place.

We started off with
    Instead of looking at the history of refugees in Ireland over the decades, how successful it has been and discussing how it can be improved. We have the same crowd trying to spread fear and hate. Something which Irish people have always, and will always reject.

to
    So, do tell us all Dav3 of the many thousands of welcomes we gave to many thousands of refugees and asylum seekers in the history of the Irish people and state taking in refugees fleeing from war torn countries stretching way back.

and then...
    So spit it out man, where and when were the many thousands of immigrant folks coming to Ireland were welcomed with a cead mile failte pre the 90's?

You're imagining conversations that never happened.

Bad trip?
    • Severe anxiety.
    • Panic attacks.
    • Paranoia.
    • Rapidly changing emotions.
    • Feeling of detachment from one’s own mind and body.
    • Losing a grip on reality.
    • Fear of dying.
    • Aggressive or violent behaviours.
    • Suicidal thoughts.

I'm off to bed. You're wasting everybody's time.

You're all over the place. We started off with to and then... You're imagining conversations that never happened. Bad trip?
    • Severe anxiety.
    • Panic attacks.
    • Paranoia.
    • Rapidly changing emotions.
    • Feeling of detachment from one’s own mind and body.
    • Losing a grip on reality.
    • Fear of dying.
    • Aggressive or violent behaviours.
    • Suicidal thoughts.
    (fair play for invoking the LIST function) I'm off to bed. You're wasting everybody's time.

I have no real comeback I'm afraid.
    FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1097194024761524224

Once again all roads seem to lead to Soros in the minds of some.
    The man is like Keyser Soze at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Ted Plain

I also have no idea who the guy doing the filming is.

The people sniping at him with their shouting of one-line slogans and the way they hold their cameras right in his face display the same behaviour you see with scientologists when hounding a critic of their cult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

When you sit and think of it its laughable. Take last week only as an example. Our so called leaders cant even oversee the construction of a children's hospital without it turning into a farce and impacting on funding for smaller urgently needed projects around the rest of the country. Housing projects being put back again after some councils receive quotes of 600,000 for each house made. Urgent medical treatment put back due to unrest in health services. The list goes on and on yet we are still intent on bringing more and more people into this country to put more pressure on housing and health that is a shambles at the moment. And putting people into hotels in the middle of rural areas with no amenities is a farcical solution. Then again as long as some of our leaders are seen to be doing the right thing and get the pat on the back from Europe it's all that matters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

So Rowan Croft once again proving to be the true patriot he is. Only 2 or 3 of the protestors there today were actually from Rooskey and they were nearly all were bused in from other parts of the country I wonder would they react differently if migrants were being housed on their front door more bourgeois trying to shut down debate.

Heard one calling Peter Casey a dangerous populist so democracy is now a dangerous thing. It's dangerous to have views which the majority agree according to the left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Load of fascist racists on this thread - sickening.
    Sure Ireland is from the basques !!!

Eh ... we are all human ....

eh eh .... Irish are migrants themselves, sure didn't we build America !

FASCISTS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

You hope you mean. As I said earlier you'd love if some were all Muslamic Rayguns, because that's about the level of opposition you appear to be able to handle, but when more measured opinions, facts and questions are put your way your answers are limited, mostly to hoping for a sniff of actual racism so you can point and loudhailer that.

Again in your head. Five times on this thread I have repeatedly stated I do not condone that attack and crime. You seem to ignore this. We have discussed Syrian refugees on every single page of this thread. And we have discussed the wider implications of the migrant crisis beyond actual Syrian refugees on this thread. You seem to want the conversation to go entirely your way like an only child at his birthday party. That's not how conversations and debates work.

Really?. Man this just gets weirder and more surreal by the page.

Remember the Vietnamese "boat people"? That was worldwide news for quite a while before the distractions and short attention spans of the interwebs world. I seem to recall numbers involved were near a million(going on memory so open to correction there) of such folks on boats and rafts fleeing the shitstorm that was Vietnam after European and US powers played football with the place. And do you know how many the "Irish peeeeple" took in? A couple of hundred. Not thousands, hundreds. And only after international pressure was brought to bear.

The Hungarian crisis of the 1950's? Took a couple of hundred in then too, under duress and treated them so well the vast majority buggered off for the US. When other Iron Curtain refugees fled? As the Americans say: None. Zip. Nada.

World War Two? De Valera finally accepted around one hundred Jewish kids fleeing Europe and he had to go against the wishes of his party to do so(to be fair many of the countries of the world refused Jews too. Not exactly a glowing period that one).

The actual historical facts of our welcoming refugees and immigrants of any stripe is completely at odds with your apparent fairyland notions of Irish history and welcome. And yet you reckon I'm the one with a "shocking paucity of knowledge about this"? You really are living in a parallel universe.

The logic and sense in this post is gonna make me piss myself with rage.
    Wibbs is a fascist, mods ban him !!!
    Shut him down NOW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I'm eating a big bowl of fascists right now for breakfast. Lovely with hot milk and honey. Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm.

Gonna follow it up with a yummy cup of snivelling **** and a slice of conspiracy toast.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Zorya wrote: »
    I'm eating a big bowl of fascists right now for breakfast. Lovely with hot milk and honey. Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm.

Gonna follow it up with a yummy cup of snivelling **** and a slice of conspiracy toast.

:pac:

Make sure you don't forget to add some Soros or Kalergi condiment to your conspiracy toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Ted Plain wrote: »
    I also have no idea who the guy doing the filming is.

Is he the guy from a previous video who was claiming the lizard people had hacked his mobile to suppress the truth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

The nightly troll. He'll be back on with his new account in a minute to back yis up again.

Says yer man with 242 posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Serious amount of criticism and anger in the tweets today about that article alright.

Has she denied it?
    The Social Democrats has called on Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan to investigate how the Sunday Times were able to get the information on Miss Kisyombe's scam. So instead of asking for an investigation into the fraudster, they want an investigation into how her fraud was uncovered.
    Poor Maurice McCabe would have been screwed if the Social Democrats were in power during his ordeal.

This reminds me of the Nigerian Pamela Izevbekhai's scam.
    Over a million euros of Irish tax-payer funds spent on her and her multitude of appeals ...... only to confirm she was a fraudster too. At least she was deported. The Social Democrats will probably do everything they can to keep this fraudster in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Ah yeah, cultch the oul pearls and hope for "outrage" at that. :rolleyes: So do you remember his name without looking up Google? I strongly suspect not.

And as for point scoring that child's image and story was flashed up everywhere at the time and was used by all sorts as a pro or anti migrant totem.

I've a feeling his name was Alen or something along those lines. What I do know is that he wasn't fleeing some warzone. He had been living in Turkey, where his father worked as a waiter, where the rent on their apartment was paid for by relatives in Canada and that his father wanted to get to the UK to get his teeth fixed by the NHS. He died because of his fathers vanity. So i'm unsure what he has to do with a thread on asylum seekers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Kivaro wrote: »
    The Social Democrats has called on Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan to investigate how the Sunday Times were able to get the information on Miss Kisyombe's scam. So instead of asking for an investigation into the fraudster, they want an investigation into how her fraud was uncovered.
    Poor Maurice McCabe would have been screwed if the Social Democrats were in power during his ordeal.

This reminds me of the Nigerian Pamela Izevbekhai's scam.
    Over a million euros of Irish tax-payer funds spent on her and her multitude of appeals ...... only to confirm she was a fraudster too. At least she was deported. The Social Democrats will probably do everything they can to keep this fraudster in the country.

As were told. Better to keep your mouth shut for the good of diversity.

Strange when these kind of headlines don't shock anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement