Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer and drummer for fresh punk sound.

Options
  • 12-02-2019 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

https://soundcloud.com/thenameferohasbeentaken

this is a good portion of my music. i have elsewhere three albums whittled down to my best musically. ive never put lyrics over them but i do write, and id imagine the odd line repeated would do. i was in a band previously but it didnt work out. as far as ive come as a musician its still semi amateur, or scratchy, but i have my own sound and i reckon its authentic. id prefer the singer and drummer be in their late 20s- mid 30s. i listen to noise, grunge, stoner and punk, and touch on others. listen to the music, its riff rock where one line lyrics could fit over it. i reckon we could get gigs from the paranoid visions, who also press records, peter likes my music so it seems. check the music for ****s and giggles and fall in love with my sound.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 fero

dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Can Punk actually be fresh in 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 fero

yeh i was thinking of that myself, i had a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, looked to the heavens and questioned it... i guess not, i should change the whole concept. il stick to my guns though, instead il ask, does this true, beautiful sound represent a fresh punk sound, see how many pitches i can change...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Can you try recording them again. Your guitar is too close to the recorder.

Advertisement