Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three scheduled top-up costs you an extra day a month

Options
  • 12-02-2019 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭

I've had this set up for a while but today the top-up didn't go through as my N26 card was locked. I only switched to N26 recently so forgot to unlock it for the payment.

The top up failed around 8am this morning. But when I logged in online to check, it still said all my offers were valid until today.

Still says this now. Presume it runs until midnight. So if I wait to top up I'd have an extra day compared to the scheduled one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

In general you get the full 28 days and in addition, the rest of the day on which top up is completed.

For example, top up at, say, 11am on the 1st day of the month, it expires at 11:59pm on 29th day of the month.

As you say, scheduled top up gives less value than manual top up.

Advertisement