Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir won't cancel phone line...

• 12-02-2019 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I've been trying to cancel my broadband with eir for the last month. They have cancelled the broadband but won't release phone line so new provider can take over. Have spent 16 hours on the on phone last week. 3 hours yesterday and 1 hour today to be told by 3 people that the line is cancelled. It clearly isn't. Can anyone help me. This is extremely annoying and frustrating. I haven't never encountered such bad management and service EVER. Never again will I have eir in my house  People take note 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Nunu wrote: »
    Cowboys
    NEVER AGAIN. Finished in this house forever 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

muirsheen wrote: »
    I've been trying to cancel my broadband with eir for the last month. They have cancelled the broadband but won't release phone line so new provider can take over. Have spent 16 hours on the on phone last week. 3 hours yesterday and 1 hour today to be told by 3 people that the line is cancelled. It clearly isn't. Can anyone help me. This is extremely annoying and frustrating. I haven't never encountered such bad management and service EVER. Never again will I have eir in my house  People take note 
    Hi muirsheen, 

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. 

Could you PM the following details and I will look into this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement