Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir/Meteor

• 12-02-2019 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

How come people are having way more issues and concerns with Eir than they had with Meteor ?

Every time I log into Board's there's always an Eir problem, but yet I don't see any other networks having problems.

Why did it take a few minutes sometimes seconds to get an answer from Meteor but yet over an hour sometimes with Eir ?

Are ye doing anything about it ?

Former content Meteor customer here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi muckka,
    As we continue to make many improvements to our contact centers, we are recruiting and training our teams across our new sites in Cork, Limerick and Sligo. These changes will result in a better experience for eir’s customers in the long term.   
    While we go through this transition, we are facing longer than normal wait times in our Customer Care call centers, we appreciate your patience during this time.
    -Andre

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

But if Eir are an upgrade from Meteor, shouldn't the customer experience be upgraded too.

I know you've a job to do and it's nothing to do with the people who are working at ground level in Eir.

But there's something seriously not adding up.

Advertisement