Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance quote for mid 20's

Options
  • 12-02-2019 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im in my mid twenties and Im looking for car insurance quotes and all of them seem to be around 6 or 7K despite the fact Ive no penalty points and never been in any accidents.
    I do however have a provisional license but will be taking the test later this year
    is this normal?
    whats the best insurance company to go for? as Ive tried 25+ and they were the most expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

what car are you driving? , my son on learner permit 18yrs old, ford focus 2006 1.4, quotes between €4000/ €5000,
    wont be paying that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DipDab93

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    what car are you driving? , my son on learner permit 18yrs old, ford focus 2006 1.4, quotes between €4000/ €5000,
    wont be paying that anyway.

My car is a 1.3 2007.
    I went with axa in the end, they were the cheapest.
    some insurers give you a decent discount with a dash cam so that's worth checking out.

I asked what the price drop will be when i get the full license and its roughly about 800.
    Absolutely ridiculous prices for learners.
    a lot of my friends also in their twenties can't drive

Advertisement